Support Staff for Level 5 Children’s Foster home
- Supervision of 2 children’s daily routines and activities.
- Monitor and ensure children's safety.
- Transport children to school and other appointments and activities.
- Provide/assist with/teach daily living skills including getting ready for the day, bed time, personal hygiene, meal preparation, etc.
- Medication management.
- Dealing with challenging behaviors at times.
- Provide care that is unique to each individual treating each individual with dignity and respect.
- Comply with all company quality standards and time frames for all documentation and communication.
- Bachelor or associates degree from and accredited college or university with major in one of the following: social work; sociology; special education; psychology; counseling and guidance; criminal justice; nursing, certified nursing assistant, or other health related field; education; or any other area in a human services field as approved by the department.
- Current enrollment in and regularly attending an accredited college or university with a major in field as listed above.
- At least 1 year of full-time experience working in a formal program with individuals diagnosed with the same type of disability served by the program when the applicant is applying for employment.Certification as a child and youth care worker under the standards of the Wisconsin Association of Child and Youth Care Professionals or other department-recognized certifying authority