Assistant Program Manager
Locations: Appleton, Fond du Lac, Kaukauna
The APM will work under the direction of the RCM to assist in program implementation, staff support, and case management. The APM will work under the supervision of the RCM/SC of Agape of Appleton, Inc. and affiliated regulatory agencies.
- Provide support to individuals based on Agape of Appleton, Inc. philosophy and values, ensuring care, safety and welfare of program participants
- Develop and maintain therapeutic relationships with individuals in a variety of community settings
- Support/advocate for individuals in community settings based on Agape philosophy and values
- Provide assistance in case management/supports (inter-intra agency) in a professional manner
- Assist in implementation of individual support plans/care plans
- Provide staff training and supervision as directed by RCM, Agape of Appleton Inc. policies, procedures, and management philosophy
- Be proficient and knowledgeable of all State/Federal regulations as specified by Agape of Appleton, Inc. policies and procedures
- Maintain a valid ddriver's license and excellent driving record
- A desire to support individuals in a variety of community settings.
- A nature and temperament to encourage and promote personal growth and development in others.
- An ability to be flexible and adaptable in hours of work, environments, and situations.
- Sufficient experience/education to meet the essential job functions and objectives listed below and/or the ability to acquire and maintain skills with training per agency and regulatory standards.
- Ability to generalize/apply information in a variety of settings and circumstances to maintain consistent support to individuals.
- Be able to use sound judgment in carrying out written and oral direction.
- Be mentally and physically capable to assist participants at all times, particularly during emergency situations.