Caregiver - Kaukauna
Wage: $13.00 - $20/hr based on experience and job title
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time, and Overnights (7 ON - 7 OFF)
Want to get paid for simply being kind? Look no further and start your career in kindness today! Become a Caregiver at Agape and get paid up to $13.00 - $20/hour based on experience! We look forwarding to meeting you!
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Maintain a valid drivers license and excellent driving record
- Be mentally and physically capable to assist participants at all times
- Lend a helping hand - provide direct care support to our participants by assisting with activities of daily living such as bathing, toileting, personal hygiene, dressing, etc.
- Guide our Individuals - enhance their ability to reach or maintain maximum potential
- Transportation - transport participants to and from their doctor appointments, the local grocery store, to an outing, a joy ride, etc.
- Maintain Safety - a safe, clean, and welcoming environment makes for a happy home. Perform light housekeeping duties such as vacuuming, dusting, doing laundry, cleaning the kitchen, etc.
- Homecooked Meals - follow general nutritional guidelines, menus, and dietary restrictions to help prep/cook meals for the participants
- Community - encourage and support participants with their social relationships and in their planning and use of their leisure time
- New Hire bonus (must meet requirements)
- $250 after 2 weeks of employment
- $500 after 6 months
- $500 after 1 year
- COVID-19 Vaccine Bonus
- Paid training/education
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Health, Dental, Vision, 403B Retirement Plan, and more!
- Employee Assistance Program
- Room for advancements
- Vacation/Personal time accrual
- Flexibility within your program