Caregiver - Relief Staff
Locations: Appleton, Fond du Lac, Kaukauna
Wage: $13.00 - $13.70
Be your own boss and work the hours that suit your life! Pick up shifts at your convenience with no requirements other than to work 20 hours in 60 days!
Want to get paid for simply being kind? Look no further and start your career in kindness today! Become a Caregiver at Agape and get paid up to $13.70/hour based on experience! We look forwarding to meeting you!
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Maintain a valid drivers license and excellent driving record
- Be mentally and physically capable to assist participants at all times
- Lend a helping hand - provide direct care support to our participants by assisting with activities of daily living such as bathing, toileting, personal hygiene, dressing, etc.
- Guide our Individuals - enhance their ability to reach or maintain maximum potential
- Transportation - transport participants to and from their doctor appointments, the local grocery store, to an outing, a joy ride, etc.
- Maintain Safety - a safe, clean, and welcoming environment makes for a happy home. Perform light housekeeping duties such as vacuuming, dusting, doing laundry, cleaning the kitchen, etc.
- Homecooked Meals - follow general nutritional guidelines, menus, and dietary restrictions to help prep/cook meals for the participants
- Community - encourage and support participants with their social relationships and in their planning and use of their leisure time
- New Hire bonus (must meet requirements)
- $250 after 2 weeks of employment
- $500 after 6 months
- $500 after 1 year
- COVID-19 Vaccine Bonus
- Paid training/education
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Health, Dental, Vision, 403B Retirement Plan, and more!
- Employee Assistance Program
- Room for advancements
- Vacation/Personal time accrual
- Flexibility within your program