Human Resources Coordinator
Agape of Appleton, Inc is a private, not-for-profit corporation that provides a wide array of community based residential services to individuals with disabilities. Established in 1974 to provide alternatives to institutional life, our mission focuses on defending each individuals’ rights to equality, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. With a corporate office in Appleton, WI, we operate seventeen program locations in the Fox Valley area and have approximately 230 employees.
We are seeking a Human Resources Coordinator (HRC) to provide leadership and strategic direction for all areas of Human Resources, including, but not limited to: employee relations, talent acquisition and development, team building, and oversite of employment related policies and procedures. The HRC supervises one full time recruiter and a part time social media specialist. The HRC serves in a key leadership role towards fostering a corporate culture of kindness and compassion that are essential in the furtherance of our corporate mission.
- Work closely with the CEO and leadership team to develop and implement effective human resource strategies
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local laws
- Develop and provide guidance on interpretation of policies and procedures
- Promote an environment of respect for all employees, participants, and visitors
- Oversee recruitment, benefit administration, employee relations, and other human resources functions
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business or Organization Development or equivalent
- PHR Certificate or SHRM-CP is preferred
- Over three years of progressive experience in Human Resources position is preferred
- Considerable knowledge of principles and practices of personnel administration
Application can also be made by sending a resume to: Eboyle@agapeinc.org
Agape of Appleton, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, females, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans.