Agape COVID-19 Memo
March 11, 2020
Agape has been and remains in close contact with the Wisconsin Department of Health Services who is closely monitoring the emerging and rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation. In addition, we are in contact with physicians on our Board of Directors who are assisting us in monitoring the situation.
In our area, the immediate risk of transmission remains low. We will continue to use the appropriate reputable resources to stay updated and should the risk to the community increase due to sustained community spread additional recommendations would follow.
In the meantime please follow these important steps:
- Continue to follow standard precautions at all times.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water. Use hand sanitizer if you do not have soap and water.
- Cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze, and then throw the tissue away. If you do not have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your sleeve.
- Stay home if you are feeling sick and do not have close contact with people who are sick.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces thoroughly and often.