Agape COVID-19 Update
March 12, 2020
Given the recent developments with COVID-19 (coronavirus), Agape has made the decision to implement a higher level of caution and preparedness. The health and safety of our participants and staff is our number one priority.
In addition to precautions outlined in the memo dated 3/10/2020, we will be immediately implementing the following steps until further notice. This is in an effort to keep both participants and staff safe.
- Refrain from taking participants on outings to locations where large numbers of people can gather (i.e. concerts, sporting events, movie theaters). If you are concerned about whether or not an outing is appropriate, please consult your RCM.
- LYD activities will be suspended until further notice. If you have questions about an already planned/purchased activity, please contact Matt Oatman.
- When possible, hold meetings remotely via phone or video. Discourage visitors to facilities unless absolutely necessary.
- Call ahead prior to scheduled clinic appointments to get direction on whether or not you should report in person for the appointment.
- If you have traveled internationally or domestically to an area that is considered high risk, please consult with Human Resources prior to returning to work.