COVID – 19 Response
March 13, 2020
Agape has been and remains in close contact with the WI Department of Health Services who is closely monitoring the rapidly evolving COVID – 19 situation.
In our area, the immediate risk of transmission remains low. We will continue to use the appropriate reputable resources to stay updated.
The health and safety of our participants and staff is our number one priority. We are taking the following actions during this emerging situation:
- Agape’s management team is participating in daily briefings and is communicating updated protocols to staff.
- Following CDC and WI DHS recommendations to limit and/or avoid large group gatherings and reconsider all outings as well as face to face meetings.
- Reviewing expectations with staff related to following established procedures and protocols.
- Closely monitoring the health of participants and staff.
- Increased sanitation and disinfection protocols.
- Reviewing and monitoring household inventories.
Agape will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates as necessary. As always, feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
Agape’s Management Team